You'll be a part of a team of leaders, dedicated to assisting others throughout their transformations. You must be ready to:
- Be a leader, exciting members of all fitness abilities
- Be a living illustration of what the Farrell's program can do
- Reflect what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an essential part of a team that helps revolutionize lives regularly means that you’re dedicated to helping others accomplish their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your assignments include:
- Help with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the embodiment of what Farrell's can do in Eagan
- Assist with choosing and training instructors and coaches
- Arrange schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and implement 10-Week orientation plans
- Instruct classes
- Deliver an exceptional member experience
- Build relationships with members and care for their needs to ensure top results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is necessary.